Today is my due date. I have no sense that we’ll have a baby today but whatev… it has to happen soon right. In the meantime, here’s the list of stuff I’ve done in the last 3 days to get ready:
1. Scheduled and paid all our bills for September
2. Shaved my legs
3. Painted my toenails (which was a crazy feat of strength and flexibility)
4. Made 3 loaves of bread (we have a bread machine)
5. I knitted a hat for the baby
6. Cut down all the dead flowers in the yard
7. I wrote a few posts for Real Moms
8. I keep updating this here blog
9. I found a long-missing poster and had Kevin frame it for the baby room
10. I’ve made nearly 2 gallons of laundry soap in preparation for washing diapers
11. I did all the laundry and changed all the sheets on the bed. I do that every Wednesday but I was hoping I’d get out of it yesterday.
I think that’s all. Now I’m just waiting… Well, I’m working from home for my job so that takes up 8 hours a day, but the other 16 are wide open. This kid just needs to join us on the outside!
P.S. I forgot! I also did a jump roping demo for Sonja last night. She wants to learn how to skip rope, so I showed her. I thought for sure that would shake the baby out. Guess I was wrong!